OptiMind® is a subscription service, just like Amazon Prime and Netflix. The terms of our 14-Day Free Trial work similarly to theirs. At the end of the trial period, if you haven’t canceled your account, you’ll be automatically registered for a 1-bottle-per month subscription and charged accordingly. This is most likely why you were charged, as stated in the terms of agreement for the free trial.
But don’t worry! We’re here to help people, and never intend to take people’s money when they didn’t want to give it to us. We’ll happily issue you a full refund as long as it’s within 30 days of the charge.
Here’s a few things you need to know:
- If you want a refund, don’t open your package of OptiMind®.
- When it arrives, write “RTS” on the shipping label, in big, bold letters. Be sure not to cover up or cross out anything on the label. This ensures that you can return the bottle free of charge!
- You must return the package within 30 days of the charge to get a refund.
- Once we receive your package, you’ll be issued a refund. Refunds take about 3 days to process.
- Call or text us at 888-784-9315 for any additional questions! You can also email us at email@example.com!
- If you don’t want a subscription, learn how to cancel your account here.